Saturday, June 23, 2007

Still In Ohio

My family (parents and children) left early Thursday morning to go the National Track and Field meet in Indianapolis and left me here with my puppy to work on grad work. Although I miss their company and the great track and field, the time alone has been a god send. I began Thursday morning by creating my TO DO LIST. It began with an overwhelming total of 16 things that needed to be completed. I have successfully whittled that list down to 5 things. I have been able to make great progress. Although what I have remaining are still major projects, I have a small glimmer of hope that I may be able to do this.

3 comments:

Wen~ said...

Julie,
You can do it! We all have our list of things to do. Just keep plugging away. We'll get there...

Katrina said...

Way to go Julie! I hope by this time you are finished and resting at home.

fergusoncd540 said...

You can do it! Keep pressing on! We have our exit experience and then it is party time baby!