Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ohio

Here I sit in good old NW Ohio. The sun is shining; the wind is blowing; its 85 degrees and where am I? I've spent the day indoors working on our advocacy website. I've made progress on what needs to be accomplished, but my to do list is still incredibly long. It is hard for me not to be in class right now knowing that I am letting my advocacy cohorts down.

I feel out of the loop, and am panicking as to how I will accomplish all that needs to be done before next Friday. Wish I was with you all!
Julie

3 comments:

Bill Warrick said...

:) And here we sit at the ITTC, having fun...

Isn't it cool that you can work on stuff from anywhere in the world?

Just be sure to take time for YOU!

Bill

Jodi said...

Good luck on your exit experience on Friday. I will be thinking of you next week.

Steve said...

Have fun in Ohio! The neat thing is you can finish and turn everything in form there.