Monday, May 28, 2007

Week 2

This weeks class has been very insightful. I am completely amazed over and over again as to what can be accomplished on the WWW. The whole concept of blogging has blown me away. I have been thinking and trying to come up with ways to incorporate blogging next year into my second grade class.


I was also blown away by the RSS feeds. What an incredible way to keep up with what is changing in the world. It is phenominal that you can have a site that will collect all the information that you feel is important to you in one location so you can easily with a click of a button see what is changing around the world.

3 comments:

fergusoncd540 said...

I found out Sunday that my church has a blog. I had no idea. I am going to try to find the address and RSS it. That way I can keep up to date on what is going on. I too am amazed at the change in the WWW. It seems like yesterday that we were just learning about it and now it is changing again.

Amy said...

There is so much out there for us to bring into the classroom. So much that the kids already know. But what about the kids at your school. Do they have the same access and opportunities as students in other schools? So is the exposure at school even more important for them?

Wen~ said...

Hurry and get well, Julie! We miss you. :)